Saturday, September 09, 2006

Of course we're hoping you'll bring your favorite and/or famous family favorites to this month's BaddaBing & Bocce dinner, but just in case you need some inspiration...

With so many celebrity chefs specializing in Italian foods, finding great recipes for this month's dinner is a snap!

Here are FIFTY-NINE recipes from Mario Batalli on FoodandWine.com. Here's an especially interesting-looking one with butternut squash, and I think I may try this one.

AllRecipes.com has an entire Italian section of their site. I challenge you to find some unexpected Northern Italian recipes there.

Then there's Giada DeLaurentis. I seriously did NOT like her, until I saw her bio on Food Network. She seems to be much more genuine than I'd previously thought, and she's got a bevy of Italian recipes to offer, from her grandma and other family in Italy.

I personally can't stand Michael Chiarello (sorry)...he's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me...BUT his recipes are great, and very Italian.

No comments: